Program AIDS Coordinators
PACs are required to attend two PAC-Net meetings each year to learn about recent advances in treatment and support of people living with HIV, viral hepatitis, and addiction and to learn from each other. Praxis holds PAC-Net meetings in each of the 6 Department of Public Health regions (Boston, Central, Metro Boston, Northeast, Southeast, and Western). Upcoming meeting schedule:
- November 13 from 10:30 am-1:00 pm: Western Region at the Western MA Regional Office (23 Service Center, Northampton)
- November 17 from 10:30 am-1:00 pm: Southeast Region at SSTAR (400 Stanley Street, Fall River)
- November 20 from 10:30 am-1:00 pm: Northeast Region at Tewksbury Hospital (in the corner conference room in the basement of the Saunders Building, 365 East Street, Tewksbury)
- November 28 from 10:30 am-1:00 pm: Central Region at the Department of Conservation and Recreation, Division of Water Supply Protection (180 Beaman Street, West Boylston)
- November 29 from 10:30 am-1:00 pm: Metro Boston Region at Fenway Institute (9th floor of the Ansin Building, 1340 Boylston Street, Boston)
- December 1 from 10:30 am-1:00 pm: Boston Region at Fenway Institute (9th floor of the Ansin Building, 1340 Boylston Street, Boston)
For more information please contact Lonnie McAdoo.
For resources or more information, contact Praxis.