Promoting Evidence-Based Solutions
- Understand how national, state, and local policies pose opportunities and challenges for vulnerable populations.
- Assist in crafting and implementing policies that promote person-centered, evidence-based solutions.
We leverage our research and work in housing and homelessness, trauma, and behavioral health to provide:
- Research that informs sound policy.
- Insight and analysis for state and national policymakers.
- Briefings and whitepapers for stakeholders.
- Information and expert opinion for the media.
- Engaging materials for general audiences.
Our Expert Team
Do Something about Racism in Your Homeless Program
Examples of Our Work
Increasing Recovery Housing in Ohio
“Recovery Housing in the State of Ohio” describes an environmental scan by C4 in conjunction with Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services and Ohio Council on Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers. The report documents current status, needs, opportunities, and challenges for expanding recovery housing throughout the state.