Get Involved with Project Amp
What We Learned while Piloting Project Amp
- Brief Mentorship Intervention to Prevent Alcohol & Other Drug Use by Adolescents: 15-min podcast episode
Meet the Amp Team
Why Become a Project Amp Mentor?
- Read Laura Winn’s thoughts on innovative prevention and early intervention strategies in the face of the substance use epidemic.
- Read Laura Winn’s thoughts on Project Amp’s role in youth substance use prevention.
- Hear about Andy Matthews’ experiences as a Project Amp mentor in Philadelphia during this 20-minute podcast from t3.
- Read reflections on being a Project Amp mentor.
- Watch 3 short videos on talking about alcohol & other drugs, building rapport, and using positive use youth development approaches.
Why Project Amp?
Bring Project Amp to Your Community
Project Amp pairs youth with young adults in recovery for brief mentorship that enhances resiliency and prevents alcohol and other drug use.
Visit projectamp4youth.com to learn more.